2017-2018 School Year
For all admissions questions, please call Betsi Jones at 239-455-3044, ext. 201 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
8th Grade Students:
- Apply for Admission online or on paper.
- Give a Request for Transcripts to your current school. We need grades, discipline, and attendance records for the past three years including the most recent report card for this year.
- Give Teacher Recommendation forms to your current English and Math teachers.
- Register online to take our Placement Test.
Transfer Student Requirements:
- Online Application
- Transcripts for 3 years showing grades, discipline, and attendance
- Scheduled interview with principal
- Early bird discount registration ends February 17.
- Regular registration ends March 19.
Once admitted, families must register their children for the 2017-18 school year. Registration will open on February 1. Registration fees are as follows:
- Early Bird Discount – $250 until February 17
- Regular Registration – $300 February 18 to March 19
- Late Registration – $500
Other documents necessary to complete Registration are:
- Once your child is registered and approved by the Florida High School Athletic Association, he or she may participate in our sports workouts in late spring and throughout the summer.
- Families are not considered for any Neumann financial assistance without being registered. Step Up and AAA tax credit scholarships are urged if eligibility according to the income tables on their websites.